Ice Fishing Guide Service – A typical day of guided ice fishing can be 10-12 hours (including travel).
Guide services can include all or a combination of the following:
- Holes drilled for anglers (fish & fish holding structure located with electronic flasher unit),
- Rod holders and ice scoops supplied,
- Tackle supplied and/or advise on best options for species targeted,
- Shore lunch over a camp fire,
- Bait supplied,
- Portable shacks set up and taken down,
- Scouting ahead for the next spot if fishing is slow and/or targeting other species,
- Moving to multiple locations on same lake to target other species and/or to improve fishing success,
- Assist in travel related issues (stuck trucks or snowmobiles…etc..),
- Underwater camera link to smart phones is coming soon! This will be used in clear water lakes only.
Our Ice Shacks:
- North Central’s ice shacks are portable pop-up tents (hub-type structures),
- Each is heated by high quality propane heaters (with Co2 and tip over shut off protection),
- There are 2-3 fishermen per 6 x 12 shack,
- Shacks are set up and taken down by guide,
- Each shack is equipped with an ice scoop and 6 rod holders or tip-ups,
- Ice shacks are set up on areas where fish have been located via sonar.