ICE FISHING RATES FOR GUIDING SERVICES
One guide is provided for up to 6 anglers. Maximum group size of 12 anglers. (larger groups may be possible depending on access and guide availability, please inquire)
Basic Rate and Services- Day trip
- Minimum $200 for 1-2 anglers. An additional $50/person applies to larger group sizes. (eg. $250/day for 3 anglers),
- Guide for the day (10 hrs.),
- Set up in one location for day, camp fire tended , tarp and pole windbreak set up if required,
- Holes drilled (as needed),
- Fish & bottom structure located with electronic sonar (guide use),
- Gear supplied: fishing tackle, ice rods or tip-ups, rod holders, ice scoops and seats,
- Fish filleted, as requested (boneless).
Additional Options are available, as well as a package deal.
The Package deal includes all items listed above in the Basic Rates page, with addition of the below items:
- Minimum $300 for 1-2 anglers. An additional $100 per person applies to larger group sizes. (eg. $400/day for 3 anglers),
- Guide for the day (12 hrs.),
- Fish for multiple species; option to fish a second lake or “run-and-gun” multiple spots on the same lake,
- Gear supplied additional to basic rate includes electric sonar flasher and underwater camera,
- 1 heated tent supplied for each 2-3 people (up to 4 tents),
- Bait supplied,
- Fully prepared shore lunch for all anglers (fresh catch unless otherwise specified).
Additional Options (to supplement basic rate) :
- Fully prepared shore lunch – $20 per angler,
- 6 X12 tents are available for $25 per day, with propane heater $50 per day,
- Sonar/Flasher $30 per day. Underwater camera (in suitable conditions only) – $30/day. Combo deal- $50 /day,
- Bait – at cost.
Comments: Tents used in day trips are dried each night. If requesting shore lunches, please advise us of any allergies to be aware of.